Admin & Accounts Executive
The Admin & Accounts Executive is responsible for providing financial, administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
As an Admin, you will be tasked to manage general administrative duties:
- manning reception.
- attending to enquiry calls.
- manage email enquiries.
- other administrative jobs assigned by superior.
As an Accounts, you will be tasked to manage general accounting duties:
- handle daily accounting duties - Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR).
- maintaining fixed assets register including capitalization policies, asset disposal, and reconciliations.
- perform month-end closing.
- ensures compliance of local business tax requirements e.g. withholding GST.
- supports statutory audit, tax audit and ensures that these compliances are completed on timely basis.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Interested candidates are invited to email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume indicating current & expected salary. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for the application.